Is anyone else bored? I certainly am. In the UK we are about to go into the 9th week of lockdown, although some restrictions have been relaxed a little, there’s still not a lot to do. I have reached that point where I haven’t really got anything on my to-do list, so I’m finding the days are starting to drag now. However, I am still finding some things to do so I thought I would share it with you all just in case any of you are in the same position.
· Chores – I will get this one out the way first but just do your chores, it's amazing how much time passes while you’re doing the washing up!
· Watch a TV series – there’s plenty of shows out at the moment on numerous online streaming services and now is the perfect time to start a new one or re-watch something you already love.
· Clean your room – this can easily take 1-2 hours.
· Read a book – one of my favourite things to do is sit outside in the sun and read, so whenever the weather is nice enough I jump at the opportunity.
· Bake/cook – you may be learning something new or perfecting your talent but baking/cooking is a great way to pass the time. Plus you will get some tasty food out of it.
· Watch a film you have never watched before – I have really been enjoying finding new films to watch. I am the type of person that will re-watch a film that I like a lot of times so it’s nice watching something where I don’t already know the ending.
· Start a film series – my family and I started watching all the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) films in order as we hadn’t seen them all and the ones we had watched were at random times during the series. This is something different to do of an evening and saves the argument of ‘what should we watch’!
· Go for a walk – obviously only do this if your government allow it but going for a walk is great for clearing the mind, getting some fresh air and giving you some good endorphins. You can also make it as long or short as you want depending on how you feel.
That is my list of what you can do if you are bored, I hope that helps.
Have a lovely weekend, stay safe, stay home and I will see you Monday.