Since I have had this blog for a couple of months now, I thought that you should all get to know me a little bit more. So here’s 10 facts about me:
1. I was born on the 22nd March 2000
2. My Zodiac sign is Aries
3. I have danced on and off since I was about 7. I have gone to Ballet, Tap, Modern and Hip Hop classes, then when I started University I tried and found out I love Jazz and also restarted Ballet.
4. I would love to travel and see the world. Some places on my list are America, Canada, Australia and Europe but to be honest I just want to see as much as I can!
5. My favourite meal is a Sunday roast. This might sound old fashioned but Sundays just aren’t the same without a roast!
6. I am the youngest with one older brother. I used to be the youngest out of my extended family too but now I am not, YAY!
7. I love to read, mainly fiction books but I have read some incredible biographies in the past year. I am currently reading 3 books, one for before bed, one for my essay and one on my phone!
8. My favourite tv show is Gilmore Girls. I have watched the show all the way through twice now and have started it a third time. There has been plenty of occasions where Gilmore Girls quotes have popped into my head that I can’t say because no one will get it!
9. I love musicals, whether it’s a movie musical or a stage production, like the West End, I just can’t get enough of them.
10. Finally, I used to hate London because of how big and crowded it was. However, in the last year I have fallen in love with the city and hope to live there at some point in my 20s!
I hope you all know me a little better now, who knows maybe I will do a part 2 in the future.
Have a lovely week!